INDICAID COVID-19 Test
INDICAID COVID-19 Rapid Antigen At-Home Test (OTC) - 12 Tests
$5.83 eachINDICAID COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test is easy to use, allowing you to self-test anytime and anywhere to detect the presence of the SARS?CoV?2 virus. Product Code: EUA220152 Items Per Box: 12 NDC Numbers: 60008-0407-81 (12-Test Pack) HSA/FSA:...MSRP:Now: $69.99Was:
- What is the INDICAID COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test?
- The INDICAID COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunoassay designed for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens. Antigen tests are designed to detect proteins from the virus that causes COVID-19 through swab specimens taken from the patient’s nose.
- What are the advantages of the INDICAID COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test?
- This test can be administered with no equipment or training needed. The test has high sensitivity and can detect lower viral load samples against competitive products. This test has been granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
- Does insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid cover rapid antigen tests? If so, what are the codes for them?
- Yes. Insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid cover rapid antigen tests. The Insurance Code is: U003 The Medicaid CPT Code: 87426 The Medicare CPT Codes: 87635 | 86769 | 86328
- What is swab testing?
- The swab test method is utilized by the biomedical community for the collection of upper-respiratory specimens for molecular and rapid antigen testing. The CDC supports and promotes this testing method in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic climate for its practicality, simplicity, and efficiency of gathering much-needed data in bulk.
- How is this test performed and who can perform it?
- The test is performed by a CLIA Certified Health Care Provider (HCP) using direct anterior nasal swab specimens from suspected COVID-19 individuals within the first five (5) days of symptom onset. Anterior nasal swab specimens may be collected by an HCP or self-collected by individuals 18 years of age or older, under the supervision of an HCP.
- Has the efficacy of the INDICAID™ COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test been validated in clinical trials?
- The INDICAID™ COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test has been validated clinically. The performance of this test was established based on the evaluation of a limited number of clinical specimens collected between February 2021 and March 2021. The clinical performance has not been established in all circulating variants but is anticipated to be reflective of the prevalent variants in circulation at the time and location of the clinical evaluation.
- What is the company that makes the INDICAID™ COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test?
- PHASE SCIENTIFIC USA is a biotech company that empowers people by building innovative tools that provide better information about health. Founded by bioengineers from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), the company’s office is located at 10527 Garden Grove Boulevard, Garden Grove, CA 92843, U.S.A. You may also visit our website at phasescientificusa.com